Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Relax

Relax-to release or bring relief from the effects of tension, anxiety, etc

This is one of those weeks where you feel like you just can't do everything you want to do. Sometimes you just get so frustrated because you have work to do, and there is just never enough to time to get it all accomplished. There is always other things I want to get done, or do. People I would rather be with who relax me and make me happy. The truth is, it's us who make the time. I believe there is nothing in this world none of us can't handle when given to us. I get frustrated, I get angry, and the worst thing of it all is that you fall into a bad attitude which makes things worse.

I can even tell just posting this how tensed up I feel! So much to do...and I just do not want to do it. Then I think to myself, "okay, you know you will get it all done, just take your time." Yes, this is true, but what is the spark that releases that phrase "you know you will get your homework done" in the first place? Perhaps it's common sense...nah I'm not exactly buying that. I believe it is just the fact of your brain telling you to shut up and just get it done.

1 comment: