Thursday, October 15, 2009

Faith

Faith- confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.

What a wonderful word...faith. Some people have no idea what it means to have faith, while others simply rely on it to hold on to their sanity. I can tell you, this is me. for example, I always remember my twin sister everyday of my life. Some days are much worse than others, but six years later you'd think I would be better. The truth is, it get's so much worse. I have my faith which sustains me to know that she is in a better place, and when I have those tough days, I find strength. Almost everyone I know has lost someone close to them. And with this said once again, some days are worse than others.

Tonight I had something posted on my Facebook wall that was the movie, Toy Story 3. Yes, there is a new movie coming out by Pixar I believe. My twin used to watch Toy story 1 and 2 all the time. I would hear the music throughout the house everyday for the most part, and when she was gone, that music was too. When I heard the music come from the 3rd movie being released soon, I couldn't help but tear up, being caught by one of my best friends. It's so hard to be so vulnerable, yet still try and be a role model for the people that are closest to you. There is one song from Toy Story that I like to remember and that the closest people in my life always say in their own way... "You've got a friend in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment