Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunny

SUNNY-"cheery, cheerful, or joyous: a sunny disposition."

This is the first word I have found on my search! I find it completely appropriate as well just because everything in the world has been...well...Sunny! I know this sounds completely corny, but being in a wonderful mood can turn everything around; what people say, do, or even a simple gesture towards you good or bad can't shake off a sunny attitude. Sometimes the world seems a lot brighter. The colors on the trees are more vibrant, and so it the sky... I have never seen it more blue.

I am currently watching "Spongebob Squarepants". I have not watched this show in a very long time. I left it on the the television only because I felt a need to. A chance to explore another part of my childhood that provided me with enjoyment and laughter when I needed it. I am also speaking to a friend at her college, whom I miss very much. She is a friend I grew up with...her delicious korean food her mother made me, and the countless dogs she has at her house. It is memories like this that keep my life Sunny...Family, Love, Friends, and Faith...Pure definitions of Sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment