THANKFUL-- "feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative."
Ya know how you have those days where you feel like you really need to stop and look at everything you've got? Yeah, well, today is one of those days. Sometimes it takes a scary experience to help you understand what is right in front of you. There is that special someone for everyone. Someone you can't live without; a breath of fresh air. I think to myself how thankful and blessed I am to have that Ultimate Love and Happiness in my life...and I can truly say I cannot get any happier or feel more blessed than I do in my life.
We all wonder why things happen...it's because it happens for a reason. This may have to do with faith, a thing that many people do not understand, nor want to believe. Faith has always made me thankful, and always will. I always thought of a quote that explains it all perfectly: "There will always be clouds that pass in front of the Sun, but those clouds will and do pass only for the Sun to shine even brighter than before."
I am so Thankful everyday for knowing and truly believing-I am the happiest person this world has seen.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment